Tuesday, October 12, 2010

into the 2nd trimester

Today's the day - the first day of the 2nd trimester, and the first belly pic of I'm sure many to be taken.

I realized I should have taken a picture two months ago for a proper comparison, as those of you who haven't seen me in the past year or more won't know what this picture means as much :P But no worries, as at least there is now this as a base going forward.

Though already bounding out of the first trimester uncomforts, there is still a bit to go, so as you can see in the picture I'm wearing the sea-bands I thankfully finally found here (searching online I found one guy selling them in all of Taiwan, and he just so happened to work in the same Science Park as me and Judge, go figure....then I hear from Judge's sister that some pregnancy/baby stores sell them, so it turns out that for actual motion sickness people just take pills here - explaining why none of the pharmasists we stopped by knew about them perhaps, and that these sea bands are only used by pregnant women...though not commonly discussed).

.

No comments:

Post a Comment