Monday, October 25, 2010

secret anticipation

Wednesday is our 2nd official check-up at the doctors. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is 15 weeks. So, if Baby co-operates there's technically a chance we will know Baby's gender (!)

Originally I was enamored with the idea of waiting until delivery day, as previously mentioned, but I realized the surprise isn't going to be any less, we just get it earlier. And, then I can use he or she ('it' just doesn't seem right), and settle on a name or two (though I think we're already set on a boy's name in Norwegian/English).

So, I'm secretly hoping Baby co-operates tomorrow. I know 15 weeks is a bit early, so that's why I'm only secretly hoping. If not, then we just wait until end of November (or December if Baby really decides not to let us know :P).

For fun, here is my eve-of 15, where tummy really is starting to round out (compared to eve-of 14 that is, shown first):





.


4 comments:

  1. http://www.webwomb.com/chinesechart.htm

    Tell me if the chart works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love ancient Chinese charts :D

    According to this, bebe's a boy. Will keep you posted (obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We look forward to see the baby growing. Jing-yue and Geir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks~ Hopefully I can show you a 'live' version in January ;)

    ReplyDelete