- Very thankful for Judge and his taking care of me. He is my community at the moment, having to work full-time and constantly worry about me (seriously, being the husband watching the wife suffer is not an easy task~)
- Very thankful I quit the teaching jobs!
- Very thankful my new (and real) job has given me a delayed on-board start, allowing me to just stay home and rest for a few days.
- Very thankful that at least I am not worrying about miscarriage any more, as pregnancy-sickness is considered a good sign (not that lack of it is necessarily bad, but its presence is good they say)
I have one more day before I start my new job, so I am hoping Judge can find the seasickness wrist-bands today (and that they work their wonders~!), and this evening and tomorrow I will take a few more really short walks and try to eat a bit more, since perhaps the lack of movement - and food - is draining my energy.
Am trying the mind-over-matter bit, but so far matter is most definitely winning :P
[another 1st-batch Holga pic]
.

No comments:
Post a Comment