I think I have previously mentioned the home that is located between us and grandma's place, that we pass every day and that often has a group of KTV'ers in their 50's I think, singing loudly and unabashedly - and off keyedly in most cases - into the mic, with big sliding mosquito-netted doors not buffering the sound out towards the street at all. I will try and inconspicuously get a photo and video of it one of these days.
Then there are the park areas that have the resident KTV-tent set up, along with tea and snack vendors scattered about.
The park by the Confucius temple in Hsinchu is no exception. At the outskirt of the park we have this tent. Usually it has 5-7 people in it, but this time it was just this one guy (and the entrepreneur):
At the end you can also glimps one of the tea-brewer's set-ups.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment