Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Eliana's got herself a sharpie

Last night I felt a tiny little point coming out of Eliana's lower front left part of her gums. That's right folks. She's got herself the peekings-out of a little pearly white!

That's at 5 months and 1 day...about 10 months earlier than Leona's first tooth. Of course this is as exciting as all developments and milestones happen, not dependent on timing of these milestones. But, I'm not sure I am actually super happy about this per say - that will depend on if she starts biting while nursing or not ;)

She's become an excellent roller, both from back to stomach and stomach to back, and can manuver herself around the floor or bed pretty well.

She consistently wakes up with a dry diaper in the morning (after peeing once or twice during the night in a bucket scoop aka make-shift potty), and usually just needs a couple changes of lightly loaded diapers during the day (most often because I am busy with other things, or she's with someone else).

She is still generally a super smiley and happy baby...especially towards me. She's started to be wary of strangers, though, and looks for me when others hold her way more than she used to.



At night after her bath Leona and I bath and shower, respectively, and I consistently come out to a crying or screaming little Eliana, who often calms down by just some mama hugs (or if not then definitely with nursing, even if she nursed right before I took a shower). Thank goodness Judge takes it with a smile.

She has the best facial expressions ever.
[Checking out my phone]

[Looking at me]


.

No comments:

Post a Comment