Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i *heart* mom

Today I got a phone-call around 10am from Judge's mom. Judge had told her I was home with a cold, and so she wanted to let me know she was making lunch for me and would be bringing it over in a bit. How lucky am I!

So a bit after noon she arrived downstairs with seriously a full bag of food. Not only my lunch, but mine and Judge's dinner, and lots of fruit. She's always so good at supplying us with fruit - and food and snacks. We usually aren't able to finish it all so try to limit it, but in times like this (sick times) it is nothing but goodness.

She also had a little bag and said there was a fall outfit for our little girl (which she already washed so it is ready for use).

When I got back upstairs I found she had bought this onesie:


How sweet is that! I think this, along with the home-made lunch/dinner delivery, is a beautiful and perfect symbol of just how far we've come. It was a rough road leading to here, but that has all been forgotten (well, put behind us at least, and become unimportant), and the future is full of *family*. A wonderful feeling, and kind of blows me away sometimes.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment