So here's the plan. I've decided that I want to take this blog and put it into stealth mode. While it currently is unlisted and won't show up in search engines, so only those with the link can read it, it is still a lot of pictures of the girls and private (trivial, but private) matters published in a public forum, and so we are going stealth to respect their privacy and safety - though I don't see anyone reading this who could possibly have malicious intent, it is the internet, and in today's day and age internet safety and smarts are both more and more important.
What that means is I am going to switch the blog from being public to being private, where I will have to give each of you who wish to continue to have access special permission.
This is a pain in the butt, I know, and appologize - like I said I enjoy writing here and enjoy it being read, eventhough I don't know who all is reading it.
So what you will need to do, if you want to keep being apart of my little one-sided community, aka continue reading here, you will need to set up a blogger account if you haven't already, and then log in to be able to read - after first giving me your email address that your account is associated with so I can add you to the 'safe list'.
So don't be shy, send me over your blogger account email addy so I can add you - I plan on doing this in about two weeks, so that this post has time to be read.
What should not be done, ever (publicize emaily addy) I am now doing for this purpose: johanna.owen@gmail.com.
[L venturing further and further on the rope jungle gym]
.

You can add me right?
ReplyDeleteI've added you...but I'm not 100% sure it's the right emaily addy (it's a gmail one so chances are good ;P). ...Can't add just from your blogger name unfortunately :(
Delete