I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am seriously in love with the kid hipwaders, or 'kidwaders' as they're called in Norwegian.
[L stomping gleefully, E not quite sure if she's ready to join]
[E decides she'll give it a try, but a wave (ripple) comes and scares her so she decides she's had enough]
[squatting down]
[stomping more]
At NOK400 per pop hey're not exactly cheap, but in terms of Norwegian prices, considering you get good quality rain pants and rain boots in one, they're not actually expensive at all. A regular rainset can cost NOK600-700 or so, plus boots, well, you get the picture.
What makes them seem so much more expensive for us, though, is we get the rain clothes at a huge discount from the local outdooors clothes outlet when they have their big annual sale - rain pants and rain jacket for a total of NOK100, but the kidwaders are just so worth it.





No comments:
Post a Comment