Saturday, January 5, 2013

more on the ultrasound

So after thinking about it, I have come to the conclusion that I was mistaken; I'm pretty sure that it actually was a level 3 ultrasound that we had done last thursday (and thus have slightly edited the post :P). The only thing different from Taiwan was that they didn't also do 3D and 4D, and that she didn't flip the switch to see the blood-flow direction in and out of the heart. She did flip it twice though to show blood-flow for something else (forget what it was now). And then there's the fact that the detail regarding the brain and heart (e.g., seeing all the chambers of the heart and the valves between the chambers etc.) was so, well, detailed.

So that's good!

Another fun fact I forgot to mention was how as soon as the baby came up on the screen, Leona looked at her and did her sign-and-sound for gorilla. I couldn't help but laugh, and say yes, the baby does kind of look like a gorilla up there huh.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment