How do new moms - or moms of new infants - do it on the go? Seriously. Leona must be the dribbliest, drooliest eater there is, because there is no way I could be discrete enough to pull off a nursing top'n'bra - I can't even pull it off at home, let alone out and about (not that I've tried out and about yet - still doing my month of confinement...and yes, I am adjusting the terminology to confinement rather than sit-a-month as it goes more along with how I feel about it...though technically I've *totally* cheated but never for a nice stroll which I'm craving).
Seriously. Even at home when I basically strip down I have to put in an extra cloth-item under her cheek - and still my folded down bra ends up soaked half the time, not to mention whatever she is wearing. After each meal she's a full-on milk-face. An uber cute full-on milk-face of course, but still.
Also, we haven't quite worked out the song-and-dance of meals, as somehow she ends up crying each time, and is usually not able to get completely full on one sitting - dragging it out for sometimes hours of feed-burp-feed-burp/cry-sometimes_sleep-feed-cry-burp-etc.
All in good time right?
.
All of this crazy stuff is normal since there isn't anything "normal" with a newborn. It just gets better and better with time- and in your case, once you can escape :)
ReplyDeleteAll the love from this mama,
Janna
Thanks for the words of encouragement Janna :D Always helps make a day better.
ReplyDelete