Today we cleaned out a bit more of Judge's stuff from his - our - room at his parents' place, and did some of the final furniture rearrangements, and unpacked a lot of the baby stuff that we will be needing the first month after she's born. Feels good!
I was hoping to be done our sit-a-month before my mom arrives (May 20th) as the assumption would be both me and bebe would be a bit more awake to hang out as well as do a tiny tiny bit of travelling (we want to take her to Taichung and Tainan on a two-night three-day trip or so...to show her Feng Chia University where we met, meet my good friends there, and eat some good eats that I miss...and feed the squirrels and birds on campus, and in Tainan we want to visit and share with her our favorite city, hopefully catch some temple parades, and of course eat some more of our favorite eats - sushi, hongkongese goodness, hotpot, and more! - and meet some friends too of course).
But, looks like sit-a-month will be completed at our apartment by my mom *grin*. Now I'm just hoping she decides to make an appearance before mother's day (May 8th), not only so I can celebrate my first mother's day with a baby 'outside' but especially because my mom leaves on June 9th, and in order to keep some peace it is preferable that no trip is taken prior to completing sit-a-month~~.
Thankfully there's not too much stress in me about it all though, as my mom's purpose for coming isn't to travel and explore and experience Taiwan but rather to be with the three of us during this fresh-new time. That means if we don't get that tiny trip in, it's ok, there is always next time.
So I am focusing on trying to get baby girl back in optimal birthing position again, just as she has been all the way up until two days ago, and relaxing, and not being impatient. I'd logically and technically and truly rather she come when she is ready than too early, as I believe that makes a huge difference for the smoothness of how things go once she's on this side of the womb. But - I am also very ready for her to be ready ;P
[Taken today on our car-cruise into the mountains.]
.
No comments:
Post a Comment