So, for the last while, basically the one and only pregnancy discomfort I've been having is pelvic pain (that, and some groinal ligament pain when baby girl punches some kind of nerve once in a while). It occurs when I'm lifting my foot to put on my shoe or pants, tossing from one side to the other when laying down, standing up or shifting positions, and sometimes when walking. And sometimes there's a clicking sound (when walking up stairs or tossing). I've kind of just ignored it, kept movements slow when necessary, and done stretches and other kinds of slow, simple exercises.
Last night however, there was a *huge* cracking/popping sound when I gently and slowly heaved myself from my right to left side, and the next time I got up to visit the loo - lo-and-behold no pain! It was just like, you know how sometimes your back is a bit off, and you stretch this way and that and it pops and feels much better, or sometimes you need to crack your fingers or toes and once you do its bliss? Same-same!
This comfort lasted until a bit into the morn...and now the stretching discomfort is back. Boo.
Other than that I've been filling my days with editing work (thankfully a few cases came in at the beginning of this week - I'm hoping to get in my self-set 'quota' [of earnings] for April before baby girl arrives). And keeping up with housecleaning. And sewing stuff. And resting. And enjoying mornings and early afternoons with Judge as he's on little-nights this week again (little-nights are *seriously* great!).
.
No comments:
Post a Comment