The name: Evander.
Now doesn't that go pretty well with Leona and Eliana? So I say it in Norwegian first to Judge, and after initially saying "Didn't we already pick a name" and me explaining that no, we had a name on our potentials list that we could try out, but that we were still open for other options, he kind of starts nodding his head in 'yeah, that sounds like an option we could keep on the list'.
And then I say it in English (eh-VAN-der). "Vendor?" Judge asks. "It just makes me think of vendors from TSMC - no good."
Nono, I say, not ah-VEN-der, but eh-VAN-der.
"It's all the same to me, ah-VEN-der ah-VEN-der."
And thus another one bites the dust.
I think that leaves us with the one we had already started trying out as it's a gooder, and name-searching is draining. So, for now and maybe forever, his name is:
Some of you may have seen the hint on Instagram in another not-so-obvious picture-angle.
The name is old English and means leader, chief, warlord, or 'kind and loved', depending on what website you look at; we are still toying with which spelling we would use.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment