That is until I was pregnant with Eliana in Tromsø, and suddenly started seeing all these families with three kids. Everywhere. And I suddenly felt that that is what complete looks like. Blessed happiness bundled up in three little bodies.
That is when three became my new two, mentally, heartedly.
And now. Now it is coming to fruition, physically. Or rather in June 2015 I should say. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't an eansy weansy bit nervous about this undertaking, because sometimes two seems on the verge of being too much for sanity to take. Luckily the girls rock, as does Judge, and so those bouts of near-insanity are short lived.
Sleep, you say? I've been lacking these past four years or so, what is another three?
We are excited!
[and then there will be three!]

Gratulerer så mye! Tre er perfekt spør du meg! Aldri vært så lykkelig som etter at sistemann kom!
ReplyDelete